Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I cannot send or receive mail. It says my i.d. or password…

Customer Question
I cannot send or...

I cannot send or receive mail. It says my i.d. or password ***** not correct. I've touched the settings so much now that I'm afraid I've turned off or on something that I need.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, I can log on my computer, but I am leaving for Florida and I only want to bring my Ipad.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It is not the password, I know my password. I think it is something in the settings that I touched and should not have.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Are you having this issue on a windows or mac computer ?

On which email service are you facing this issue?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i am not having any issues on my computer and that is why I know my password ***** ***** IT is just my ipad. Kindly just give me the address of the nearest Apple store near Fishkill, NY 12524 and I will bring my ipad to the store.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No thank you. please send me the address of the Apple store

Sorry to say we have no tie up with apple stores but you can try to locate using this link : - https://www.apple.com/retail/storelist/

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist