Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to change my email address my computer was hacked and…

Customer Question
Trying to change my...

Trying to change my email address my computer was hacked and it won’t let me

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to change it on my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I also need to change my phone number

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting?