Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I Have a cell phone. I don't understand how to unlock my…

Customer Question
I Have a cell...

I Have a cell phone. I don't understand how to unlock my phone. the # is(###) ###-#### my Email is***@******.***, my land base # is(###) ###-#### my name is***** BEEN LOCK OUT BY GOOGLE DUE TO MY ERROR.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I has been lock out on my phone, due to my error. I don't know how to open it. my email is***@******.***. Cell,(###) ###-#### home base #(###) ###-#### My. name is***** of Larry' s Limousine.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Yes, I don,t know how it work, the phone don't help much,

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Smartphone Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

[email protected], I thank.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I correct the mistake I made, I am dumb about this . was given a code that reads 470573, then I get lost, thanks,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris