Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get back to my FB account it says they are sending a…

Customer Question
I can't get back...

I can't get back to my FB account it says they are sending a code to a phone I no longer have and don't as for my email address

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not a phone I still have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get back to my FB account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

few hours

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris