Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

On November 29 I placed an order for a few items for my

Customer Question
On November 29 I...

On November 29 I placed an order for a few items for my grandson.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I placed an order on November 29 and it still hasn’t come. My order #17412 and email is,***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I sent three or four times to report this but never received an answer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. If I can reach someone I’d like to change the sizes from 2XI to just XL. Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Which online service, shopping store or reseller are you referring to? eBay? Amazon?

Red Bull Records’s placed an order with Red Bull Records.
On 11/29 I placed an order from Red Bull Records. If you can not connect with this company than I do not feel I owe you a fee for your service.
Was I charged $48 dollars for not getting an answer to my question?