Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

On November 29 I placed an order for a few items for my

Customer Question
On November 29 I...

On November 29 I placed an order for a few items for my grandson.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I placed an order on November 29 and it still hasn’t come. My order #17412 and email is,***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I sent three or four times to report this but never received an answer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. If I can reach someone I’d like to change the sizes from 2XI to just XL. Thank you

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 month ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Which online service, shopping store or reseller are you referring to? eBay? Amazon?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Red Bull Records’s placed an order with Red Bull Records.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
On 11/29 I placed an order from Red Bull Records. If you can not connect with this company than I do not feel I owe you a fee for your service.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Was I charged $48 dollars for not getting an answer to my question?
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist