Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an older grind or brew coffeemaker with just 2

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older grind or brew coffeemaker with just 2 buttons on the front.i want to run water and vinegar thtu it without activating the grinder. Wh3n I turn it on, the grinder goes to work and doesn’t stop until I tu4n it off manually @nd th3 water and vinegar stay in the reservoir. How to run wTer and vinegar thru it?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes. My email is ************. Why?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Probably not. I’ve had it since before I go5 active on the internet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. The reason Im cleaning is the coffee we make with it is tasting a little bitter - possibly because we’ve never cleaned the coffeemaker.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
This is an olderCuisinart brew/grind coffeemaker, BTW. With only 2 buttons on the front, right and left of th3 small clock in th3 middle.

I’m going to bed now. Will check m6 e-mail - ********** - in th3 morning for your answer. Good night. Mark A.

12/29/2017
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Do you still need help with this?