Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to get my email whit the. Is AOL. By my lapto. I have…

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get my email whit the***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Is AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

By my lapto

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have 2 email and need to be***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I expect 1 email for that email***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Today

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris