Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The problem is with the phone. It is not conecting to the…

Customer Question
The problem is with...

The problem is with the phone. It is not conecting to the gooogle acct. and we have lost all the contact list

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

I don't know. the problem is with the cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have tried to sign in on the email account set up for the phone. And all attempts to sign in have failed. The email set up for the phone is "*****@******.***"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need help to get the contact list back onthe phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Are you able to access the gmail account in any other different devices?