Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost my e-mail page. I have been trying to make a…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my e-mail page. I have been trying to make a copy of a message sent and 1) I have lost my e-mail and 2) have not beet able to make a copy

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes, no success

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Rr.com

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am interested in making a copy of a message sent to me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!