Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my email 2 years ago but microsoft still has the…

Customer Question
I changed my email...

I changed my email 2 years ago but microsoft still has the old email on my account so all updates etc go there. I can't sign in to my account as I don't have that old email any longer - what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Which one the old one or new one?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello how are you this evening? Which updates are you concerned about going to your old email account?