Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I deleted google gmail account 3 days ago can I recover it?

Customer Question
Hi, I deleted google...

Hi, I deleted google gmail account 3 days ago can I recover it?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Not email

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

The gmail account I deleted it***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The gmail account was deleted few days ago. Can we recover that account?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello how are you today? How did you delete this gmail account? Was it through their website?

I went to gmail online and deleted the account.
that email does not exist any more
I read on google help page that withing 2 weeks from deleting gmail account you can still restore it
the email address was***@******.***
the password ***** this account was ceilidh09!
what can we do to get it back?
name Ceilidh Nears
date of birth 05.03.09
parent email***@******.***
because I deleted the***@******.*** my daughter table does not work any more. The table remembers this email and won't let any google services on it. So I need to restore that email in order to get the table to work again.

I am attempting to recover your gmail now. It is asking for a phone number verification, and states it believes your number ends in 19. Is this the correct phone number?

Sorry for the delay, by the way. I am in the US and it was nearly 12AM when you responded, but I am here to help you now and for the next few hours.