Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to sign into my email. I have had this account…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign into my email. I have had this account for at lease 12 yrs.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mostly on my android

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to changing pass word, the system said it was ok and change was good still can't get in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to login

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess, I would like to get my email account open. I am Not trying to pay anyone 36.00 for this service. I am going to cancel my gmail account. do not take any money from my account.
no I do not want you in my system
do not charge my account another 39.00
jess where are you

Ok. Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hello, I see the previous expert has left the conversation.

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this?