Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to open google gmail accuount. Pc. Send code #

Customer Question
Trying to open google...

Trying to open google gmail accuount

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Send code # verfication

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Attempted to open new account [email protected] , would not go through

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/28/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your gmail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

You are correct, that is not set up yet for gmail.com.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

"how to reply"

To get back to me , either check your email. View one of the messages from justanswer that says you have received a reply or a message, open the message. Then inside it click the button that says view or reply on justanswer. That will bring you back to this page where you can scroll down and reply.

Or, go to justanswer.com, login at the top right. Then click my questions at the top right. Then, you will see our question listed there. Click the question, scroll down and reply!"