Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I purchased a gift card for Jo ******on 12/12. The order…

Customer Question
I purchased a gift...

I purchased a gift card for Jo Ann ******on 12/12. The order number is ***** the gift code is GDWEKL. Jo Ann doesn't have a computer and doesn't use email. Is there a way I can help her redeem the gift o my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Your system claims the order number and gift code I gave you are invalid. I don't know that I can trouble shoot that. Your system is not accepting the numbers I gave you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My real question is, if the order number and gift code are considered invalid isn't that a problem with the numbers you provided on the card I was sent to print. I quoted you the exact numbers that appear on the card I printed

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/28/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I got there by an error by another supplier. I don't need you to do anything