Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

IT IS MY LAPTOP I'VE BEEN GETTING MY ON GMAIL FOR YEARS AND…

Customer Question
IT IS MY LAPTOP...

IT IS MY LAPTOP I'VE BEEN GETTING MY ON GMAIL FOR YEARS AND NOW I'M NOT GETTING ANY AT ALL

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

FROM GOOGLE .COM

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I DON'T KNOW

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

YA WHY IS THIS HAPPEN

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/28/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

This could happen for many many reasons. We will figure it out together.

Can you still log into your email successfully?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?