Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Last night it was suggested a better email format was

Customer Question
Last night it was...

Last night it was suggested a better email format was available. Unfortunately I bit and it is much worse, including the fact I can not get or delete spam. Deleting spam is one of the main reasons I chose yahoo. I would really desire a phone call at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser on desk computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried several, but at 84 years of age have almost no computer experience and would really appreciate being able to do this by phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just to be able to return to the email format I had before last night.(###) ###-#### Ron Veenstra

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/28/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you using Web mail?