Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password. Can you please help? I am a heart

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password. Can you please help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Nope!

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am a heart patient and lost my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to login to my email. Thanks!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
12/28/2017
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue connecting with your email. I would really like to help you considering all circumstances you've expressed. Who is your email provider?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist