Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cant open my email. Aol. My PC I log into aol. None. I think…

Customer Question
Cant open my email. ...

Cant open my email.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My PC I log into aol

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that I need to change my password *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/28/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Please, post a message on this page when you are ready to begin.

It appears that AOL may have recognized your account being compromised. When that happens AOL will lock your account until you manually reset the password. I have typed the instructions that you need to follow, below.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your AOL/AIM password ***** unlock your account:
Please, click the following link: https://account.aol.com/account/password/start

On that page, enter the requested information and follow the instructions.

Once you do that, you will be able to reset your password ***** that ID.

Will that be all for now? Please, do not forget to rate my help o the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button.

Thank you,

***** *****