Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It will not let me open my email. Gmail. Computer. I have…

Customer Question
It will not let...

It will not let me open my email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried everything the last 3hours and am very sick of it just let me open my email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.