Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can i talk to you by phone. how do i sign in to my gmail…

Customer Question
Can i talk to...

Can i talk to you by phone. how do i sign in to my gmail account on my computer. The only emails i can get are for my hickorytech.net account. Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I can get both gmail and hickorytech emails on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that i know of. I have a password, but it said that it is wrong. Maybe because i haven't signed in to it on my computer in a long time.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/28/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Outlook

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I am not paying for anything

You have already been charged. Do you want me to send in your refund request?

please send in refund request. Thanks

I will do so now. Thank you.

Thank you