Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant sign in to my gmail on my computer. But I can get it…

Customer Question
I cant sign in...

I cant sign in to my gmail on my computer. But I can get it on my phone. I have tried reset password ***** i dont remembetr it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

On my phone. It stays logged in

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone # No security questions come up. It will ask what Month and yr did I create acct...I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I did create another email so it could send me a code and that wont work as well

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/28/2017
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 6 months ago
Elgin Vega

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

You can reset your google password ***** this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PILDBTObzLw

You will the last password ***** remember if not work use the try another question link.

You will be asked with your security questions.

I you forgot all the information you will need to make it by phone, if you have your current phone register with the google account.

Let me know if you want help in the process.

this is to reset your windows password. I need my Gmail.
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 6 months ago

sorry.

This is the correct link.

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Already been through this. Will not work
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 6 months ago

What error you get?

That no accts match my information
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 6 months ago

did you try the security questions and the phone validate?

I have my email on my phone ...not my computer Tried doing stuff on my phone but it did the same thing
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 6 months ago

maybe the phone you register when you created your account was a different number.

I the question answers are forgotten and the phone number is ***** the only way to reset the password ***** ***** google for support.

ok thx
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 6 months ago

Bye.

Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> But I can get it on my phone

What kind of phone are you using to access the Gmail account?