Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I uninstalled windows 10...interfered with Face Book. Now I…

Customer Question
I uninstalled windows 10...interfered...

I uninstalled windows 10...interfered with Face Book. Now I cannot download AOL icon for desktop

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Everything ,and when I'll click on 'Share, things blank out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No .Thank you !

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Could you please explain the issue in details regarding AOL icon?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.