Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The problem is with my verizon samsung j36v cell phone. it…

Customer Question
The problem is with...

The problem is with my verizon samsung j36v cell phone. it recently had an update and returned with a google "verify your account" page. wife wasn't sure that an account was thoroughly realized. all we have is a gmail account with***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

We don't!!

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Going through the format on the phone but nothing has worked, bringing us right back to the beginning again!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/28/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please type your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.

If you still need help with this, please type your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.

Thank you Sandy!!
My cell number is(###) ###-####

Okay, I am calling you now. Thank you.

Since you're not available now, I will call you again in the morning. Thank you.

I'll be running in the morning since you're actually 3 hours behind us (11:12 PM [EST] here in Indianapolis).
If you're still available now, PLEASE call!!

okay

I have provided you the required information. Thank you.

I am sorry I had to go out of station today. I will call you tomorrow morning.