Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need some help with my mom's gmail account I have kind of…

Customer Question
Hi I need some...

Hi I need some help with my mom's gmail account I have kind of a long story with it though.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

That's the problem - she never does.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I set up both accounts for her on webbrowser and then she has her phone I made her***@******.*** and***@******.*** because she couldn't remember the password ***** june.buzzelli and neither could I it was 5 years since she used it prior google wouldn't let me recover her account on her behalf

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

So I was hoping to gain access to both accounts and set the recovery up to my accounts i promise I'm not trying to hack in - i just want to make my life easier for my tech - not -saavy mom

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/28/2017
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

Good morning! I would love to help you access your mom's gmail account. I do want to let you know that I don't work for Google and don't have any backdoor ways to access the email. I can help you walk through the steps for any account recovery options, so please keep that in mind that I can't promise access if you would like a second opinion for everything you've done so far.