Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My original email account of no longer belongs to me as I…

Customer Question
My original email account...

My original email account of***@******.*** no longer belongs to me as I left the company. They keep on asking for the password ***** the company has changed and will not allow me access to. Please advise how to change my profile to my new email address

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I do not think so

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am not sure - where do I access the security questions. Problem is that this e mail address no longer exists.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/28/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

On which profile are you trying to change your email address ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

My original profile does not exist as the email address is not longer in existence. I am trying to create a new profile with my new email address.
I am using windows.
Why did it say 5 dollars required and I have had 50 dollars deducted off my account?
Now you want an additional R510 from me. What is this? Daylight robbery?

5 USD is a good faith charge the original question value is 46 USD including that 5 USD.

If you are referring to secure remote assistance message it’s not send by me it’s an automated message from the site and it’s optional so you can ignore and continue in this chat page.

Please let me know whether you wish to continue in this chat page or not?

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.