Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Do you only help with e mails. Maine is g mail but I am

Customer Question
Do you only help...

Do you only help with e mails

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Maine is g mail but I am looking for help for my mother who is older

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well it's with a couple things. My mom can't log into her facebook account. She has aol

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you help with gamecards. I have her a $25 card. She put it In and it said it was accepted and credited to her account but there is no money anywhere

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/28/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this the problem is in logging into facebook or Aol email?