Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an old email that is the recovery email for 1 i'm…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old email that is the recovery email for 1 i'm logged into now. i did change all my passwods couplr of wks ago @ changed one logged into but wont send me a code for other that had pics on google drive. how can i change my email veriction email for cindywheeler796

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have set the 796 by ph num,,which is only giving 4 digits, tried it [email protected] over for about it wants 6 digits. sent to email @ since its cindywheeler795,i must've used that. howcan i ger that email off of recovery email @ changed the 796 email veriction email. 795 has pics we dont have anywhere else

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thx thats all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/28/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What is the email address that you are ABLE to access now?
  3. Do you still know the password ***** the email address that you CAN ACCESS now?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess