Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need help recovering an email that was sent to me about a…

Customer Question
I need help recovering...

I need help recovering an email that was sent to me about a fake or for an IPHONE WITH 64 G , BLACK.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMAIL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

BOTH WAY BUT MOSTLY FROM IPHONE. From my acer laptop, in toronto, or the one in Striling Ont maybe once a month

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I call amazon about the fake email about the order of an phone 6 and told them. The told me to erase the email or trash which I did but now the I can't find the email to send a copy to amazon as requested by them after i called them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can give the some of the detail of the fake email the order number was###-##-####the order was for an Iphone 6 black with 64g the credit card number last were 9363 the was a spelling mistake in the letter about the order ( thaere). It doesn't show a amazon logo in the first part of the email heading before you open it. As soon as I moved the email to trash I couldn't find it to send to***@******.***. If you can find this email in the***@******.*** email please send to amazon cause it's fake

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, those emails are extremely common and to be honest, sending the email will not do anything. The scammers will thousands of fake emails to send out those scams so at best, ***** ***** block one email address.