Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I bought my husband a new Pixel 2 for Christmas, but it has…

Customer Question
I bought my husband...

I bought my husband a new Pixel 2 for Christmas, but it has no sim card with it. How does he transfer what's on his old phone to the new Pixel without one? He currently is using his old LG Power.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your current wireless carrier?

Straight Talk and he wants to keep them as his carrier.

Technician's Assistant: Was your SIM card activated with your carrier? Is there a reason they might have deactivated it?

They don't even kniw he has a new phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. He says he can do everything else if he has a sim card. It won't even connect to the internet now.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/27/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris