Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Outlook does not seem to recognize the Google sign in for…

Customer Question
Outlook does not seem...

Outlook does not seem to recognize the Google sign in for our e-mails. This just started within the last day. Computer and laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but I've had to do that before and it's frustrating. But if you want I can do that.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

What message are you given when you attempt to send or receive emails in Outlook? Is the error related to the password ***** sign in?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

IMAP alertlog in to "support.google,com/mail/accounts/answer/78754

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

Cleared $39 with bank - they had approved $37 and $5 for you already. Will you cancel the $37?

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Are you still there? Just waiting for "Securely Connect" to show up. Nothing yet ;o(

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 12
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.

You didn't rate me, so I am not given any credit for my time.
Thank you,
Jason