Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's my gmail account and my galaxy s7 phone. i did a reboot…

Customer Question
It's my gmail account...

It's my gmail account and my galaxy s7 phone. i did a reboot on my phone and i cannot reset my email password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes. i even created a new gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I get a code and it doesn't seem to allow me to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to reset my email password. google doesn't recognize the account i have had for several years

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/27/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

it just started. when i contacted someone from google by phone after a lengthy conversation he said my internet was hacked and wanted to sell me a firewall for $200. i tried several phone numbers i found on line and always got the same response

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris