Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't open my account. They say I have the wrong password.

Customer Question
Second opinion] I can't...

Second opinion] I can't open my account. They say I have the wrong password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I discontinued by phone number with Verizon because I now live in Paris, France, and have a French number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

They say I have two google email accounts. If that complicates it, I will be happy to get rid of one.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris