Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My son set up my google account years ago. I am not very…

Customer Question
My son set up...

My son set up my google account years ago. I am not very good and need assistance with my gmail account. The device I always used no longer works and I'm not able to retrieve my password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No, that is the problem

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Tried that but don't know the correct answers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My cell #7742083001

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/27/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the gmail address that you are having this issue with?

Will my credit card be charged again after the initial $5.00 fee?
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.