Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to recover my hotmail account and change my

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to recover my hotmail account and change my emails to gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I don't yet. I am trying to do so. At the same time I want my old emails from hotmail. Hotmail is terrible ad microsoft has fouled it all up. please help me.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to go on hotmail and get my emails and they say they don't recognize my login or password. ?WTF? I have used Hotmail for several years. I am 72 and just want to be able to communicate with my family. I am trying to set up a new account as***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. just help me get out of microsoft forever. they have messed up hotmail forever.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
no...just tell me what to do.
12/27/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

over a month

Are you having issues signing in as you have forgotten the password?

i don't want you to securely conect

Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the Hotmail address to be recovered and what's the Gmails address to be created or have created?