Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a new computer and can't remember my iprimus webmail…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new computer and can't remember my iprimus webmail password...can you help me please?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/27/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Have you tried the password ***** option ? if so what happened?

Are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Windows

OK and Have you tried the password ***** option ? if so what happened?

Before we go for remote support could you please let me know whether you have tried the password ***** option ? if so what happened?

Thank you...so what now?

please let me know whether you have tried the password ***** option ? if so what happened?

I did try the reset option and nothing happened. Sorry John but I have to admit to being a bit thick as far as computers go

In that case i will remote access to your computer and check it directly.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5508a5b4-65cd-4f4d-b7f9-614e66b1a3bc that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Payment still shows failed but its OK lets proceed with remote support so please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5508a5b4-65cd-4f4d-b7f9-614e66b1a3bc that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

I haven't got the access to your computer yet is there any problem opening the link I gave or running the remote support tool?

I don't know why you haven't got access to my computer. Thank you for your help but I might have to wait until tomorrow when my son inlaw comes...he at least knows more about computers than me, however, I appreciate all you have done and really wish I could have accessed my emails. Regards, Anne

One moment please.

You most likely have downloaded the elsinoor screen connect file but haven't ran/open it so could you go to your downloads folder and run Elisnore Screen Connect Client file.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.