Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When trying to download new messages I get a message: an…

Customer Question
When trying to download...

When trying to download new messages I get a message:

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

An error occurred with the POP3 mail server.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My provider is TWC/Spectrum. I have no problem to download messages on web, But I can't get messages into my computer. I can sent out messages which are already on my hard drive

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not I can think of for now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

Which email application are you using to download the messages to your computer?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

windows 7. The link you sent me does not open

I didn't send any link not sure which one you are talking about.

You should let people in advance that there is a charge for your advise. I would like my deposit to be refunded.
no, l don't want you to go into my computer

I have no control over billing but i am sure that it was mentioned when you opened this question in justanswer and asked for submitting a payment method.If you have any billing issue please contact our customer service using this link : - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Sincerely,