Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password and I tried to reset it but I no longer…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** I tried to reset it but I no longer have the phone that use in opening the account so. I need to know how to put in my new number and change my password ***** a better one that I won't forget

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I trying to log in to my old account

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I had my old telephone numbe but it's been change ten times since and I need to put my new in

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/27/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the email provider please? Gmail? Hotmail? Yahoo? Or something else?

Yahoo

Can you please

(1) advise your email address at the private Contact Info area so I can review the account status from my side?

or

(2) advise the questions were asked by Yahoo and other attempts that you have tried.

Thanks.