Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was advised to unlock my google account by going though…

Customer Question
I was advised to...

I was advised to unlock my google account by going though google.com/support and locate google live chat where is this live chat ?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No cant get into anything google related

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Tried everything, my phone support told me to go this way

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know if this is the correct way to get to this solution

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/27/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

There is no Google Live Chat for free email service of Google.