Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Reset my g mail account password. Trying to setup xbox

Customer Question
Reset my g mail...

Reset my g mail account password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Trying to setup xbox changed pass word they said to call you to check it

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I had my phone in my g mail acc. When i tried to log in on x box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you know the lotto #

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/27/2017
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 6 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner
Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with your question today. Have you gone online to change your gmail password *****?
Thankyou. Have you tested the new password ***** to make sure it’s working 100%?
Good bye
Am I to assume that you no longer need help?