Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am getting a lot of spam and unknown emails that I am

Customer Question
I am getting a...

I am getting a lot of spam and unknown emails that I am tired of getting them and I cannot stop them.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet is thru AT&T

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I am very computer illiterate so I cannot answer you because I don't know what is going on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What do you mean you are going to connect me?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/27/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are the emails going into the Junk/Spam folder or your Inbox folder?