Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I use Outlook for my mail and I'm sick of getti ng all the…

Customer Question
I use Outlook for...

I use Outlook for my mail and I'm sick of getti ng all the Crap Mail. I wish to block by creating a rule but there seems to be no way of setting rules in place. How can I do this ? Geoff

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

A few days ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

I've tried the block that is part of the program but it doesn't seem to work

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
12/27/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. You mentioned you are using Outlook. Are you referring to the MS Outlook 2016 program? Or are you referring to the www.outlook.com webmail and your email address is ending with @outlook.com?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It's MS Outlook 2016. I don't let anyone connect to my device, sorry.
But I'm pulling out of this trial, so I expect you wont want to answer me now.

Thank you for writing back with that information. I am very sorry about the confusion though. From my end I can see that you paid $47 and if you do not want to continue, you can process or request a refund.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

I can help you fix this issue if you choose to continue. Please just let me know.

Thank you,

Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist