Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to locate payments made with PayPal for 15/4/17…

Customer Question
Hi there, I am...

Hi there, I am trying to locate payments made with PayPal for 15/4/17 says steal tech $71.80 and also 12/6/17 an amount of $82.79 Ubud limited, how do I go about finding out whom these payments were made to and what for

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

About 5 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I went into my accounts and it would only give me purchases going back 60 days and I couldn't seem to go back any further

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No - I am not tech savvy, hope someone can help me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/27/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I am trying to find payments in PayPal for 15/4/17 and 12/6/17

Hi josh, I am trying to locate PayPal payments made in April and June 2017

Yes, do you understand that we are not Paypal?

I already paid $59 - now you are asking for another $55 I do not have this money and it seems like money for jam to me
I didn't understand you are not PayPal as it just directed me to PayPal to get your money then when I tried to cancel the payment it wouldn't let me cancel