Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a new I-phone 8 a few weeks ago and the tech moved all…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new I-phone 8 a few weeks ago and the tech moved all my contacts to my new phone, however i recently deleted my Red Cross email and after doing that i lost the majority of my contacts. Is there a way to recover them?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

What would it labeled as?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

It seems like you have deleted the email from the trash as well. May I know whether the gmail account that you use, is a personal account or a professional account (for e.g., administrative account for organizations and schools, colleges)?