Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I change the credit card associated with my gmail…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change the credit card associated with my gmail account?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried logging into my account but it redirects me to a payment app

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/27/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your payment information. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Are you able to log into your google account on your phone?

Is your phone an iphone or android?