Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just signed up for a new gmail account for a ride. It

Customer Question
I just signed up...

I just signed up for a new gmail account for a ride. It keeps telling me my phone number is ***** in use. It brings up my husbands. I don't want to use my husbands.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through google on a computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried everything. All else goes through. I even called you guys but they said there was no one to talk to right now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, this is my only problem.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you use a Windows computer?

It is a HP Intel

Please let me know when you want to continue?