Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I permanently trashed a few emails I wanted to keep. How can…

Customer Question
I permanently trashed a...

I permanently trashed a few emails I wanted to keep. How can I get those back?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes. I deleted the trash. That's where they were. Can I get them back?

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your AOL mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

In my browser

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, AOL does not have an option to recover emails deleted from the trash folder.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist