Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don’t know my password and have a new gmail acct. My other…

Customer Question
I don’t know my...

I don’t know my password ***** have a new gmail acct. My other I pad blew up. I’m trying to set up my new Echo with no luck. My new gmail is***@******.***. Old gmail was***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Called you guys and you sent my password ***** old acct which I cannot access.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your new gmail account i.e***@******.*** because you forgot the password ***** this account so in this case we can try to reset the password ***** you account.i will check for the password ***** option from my side and will get back to you.