Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had this laptop set back to factory setting but can't seem…

Customer Question
I had this laptop...

I had this laptop set back to factory setting but can't seem to get reconnected to my outlook,com e-mail account

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Connections are good ,used E browser to access outlook,com e-mail account that I had befor the factory reset, but it say's that e-mai account is already taken

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

The antivirus protection is paid up to date through staples

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of at the moment

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

It you are told that the account is already taken, that means you are trying to create an account. Don't do that. Just sign into your existing account. Does that make sense? Enter your email address and password, and then log in.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason