Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I keep getting a screen that asks for my password. The old…

Customer Question
I keep getting a...

I keep getting a screen that asks for my password. The old one does not work, so I put a new one in...it works once, then it iss not recognized ...please help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a phone number, but will the same thing happen again....also I don,t want a password...how can i eliminate it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know for which account you are getting password ***** is it your email account or your compute login password ***** any application password?