Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forwarded a calendar invitation that I do not own, how do…

Customer Question
I forwarded a calendar...

I forwarded a calendar invitation that I do not own, how do i recall the invitation?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook 10 2010

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I forwarded from iphone however i am now on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went to actions in outlook, i cannot see how to dis invite person i forwared the email tool

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You cannot recall the invitation. You can only cancel the event then resend it back out to the correct people.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!